When Frank O. Gehry was given the commission for a new modern art museum in Bilbao, the result would defy all conventions.The Guggenheim Museum Bilbao is an extraordinary building, where architecture, sculpture and a strong sense of iconography will sweep you off your feet. Its curved and fragmented forms, the subtle reflections of its titanium scales and the interplay between its design and the art exhibited, turned the Guggenheim Museum Bilbao into an icon. Within its sinuous walls, the works by Richard Serra are on permanent display along with more than six major temporary exhibitions a year. Join our expert museum guide for a private guided tour of this brilliant museum.
All the info
- Please note price is per visit, not per guest!
- Duration: 2 hours
- Includes: expert museum guide
- Time: available from 10.00 till 20.00
- Meeting point: the lobby of your hotel in Bilbao
- Not included: entrance ticket to the Guggenheim Museum Bilbao